The following describes the terms on which GOALIE KING INC. offers you access to their services.
Welcome to GOALIE KING INC. By using the services on the GOALIE KING INC. Website (goalieking.com), you are agreeing to the following terms and the general principles for this Website.
This Agreement is effective on May 31, 2011.
Using GOALIE KING.COM
While using GOALIE KING INC., you will not:
1. Use our Website and services if you are not able to form legally binding contracts, are under the age of 18, or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from our Website.
2. Circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to GOALIE KING INC.
3. Post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous content (including personal information)
4. Distribute or post spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes
5. Distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm GOALIE KING INC., or the interests or property of GOALIE KING INC. users
6. Copy, modify, or distribute content from the Website and GOALIE KING INC.'S copyrights and trademarks
7. Harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent
Abusing GOALIE KING INC.
GOALIE KING INC. and the Community work together to keep the Website working properly and the Community safe. Please report problems, offensive content, and policy violations to us.
Without limiting other remedies, we may limit, suspend, or terminate our service and user accounts, prohibit access to our Website, delay or remove hosted content, and take technical and legal steps to keep users off the Website if we think that they are creating problems, possible legal liabilities, or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies. We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time.
Fees and Services
Joining GOALIE KING.COM is free.
When you give us content, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights (but no other rights) you have in the content, in any media known now or in the future.
For the convenience of buyers, we may offer images, descriptions and product specifications, which are provided by third-parties. While we try to offer reliable data, we cannot promise that the information will always be accurate and up-to-date. You agree that you will not hold our images, descriptions and product specifications providers responsible for inaccuracies in their catalogs. The catalogs may include copyrighted, trademarked or other proprietary materials. You may use the catalogs only for informational purposes. You may not use catalog content in a way that infringes or violates anyone's proprietary rights.
Access and Interference
Our Website contains robot exclusion headers. Much of the information on the Website is updated on a real-time basis and is proprietary or is licensed to GOALIE KING INC. by our users or third parties. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Website for any purpose without our express written permission.
Additionally, you agree that you will not:
1. Take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure
2. Copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, or publicly display any content (except for Your Information) from the Website without the prior expressed written permission of GOALIE KING INC. and the appropriate third party, as applicable
3. Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any activities conducted on the Website
4. Bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Website
You will indemnify and hold us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees), harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
Resolution of Disputes
If a dispute arises between you and GOALIE KING INC., our goal is to provide you with a neutral and cost effective means of resolving the dispute quickly. Accordingly, you and GOALIE KING INC. agree that we will resolve any claim or controversy at law or equity that arises out of this Agreement or our services (a "Claim") in accordance with one of the subsections below or as we and you otherwise agree in writing. Before resorting to these alternatives, we strongly encourage you to first contact us directly to seek a resolution by emailing us email@example.com . We will consider reasonable requests to resolve the dispute through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as mediation or arbitration, as alternatives to litigation.
1. Law and Forum for Disputes: This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the Province of Quebec and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein. You agree that any claim or dispute you may have against GOALIE KING INC. must be resolved by a court located in Montreal, Quebec, except as otherwise agreed by the parties or as described in the Arbitration Option paragraph below. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within Montreal, Quebec for the purpose of litigating all such claims or disputes.
2. Arbitration Option: For any claim (excluding claims for injunctive or other equitable relief) where the total amount of the award sought is less than C$15,000, the party requesting relief may elect to resolve the dispute in a cost effective manner through binding non-appearance-based arbitration. In the event that a party elects arbitration, they shall initiate such arbitration through an established alternative dispute resolution ("ADR") provider mutually agreed upon by the parties. The ADR provider and the parties must comply with the following rules: a) the arbitration shall be conducted by telephone, online and/or be solely based on written submissions, the specific manner shall be chosen by the party initiating the arbitration; b) the arbitration shall not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless otherwise mutually agreed by the parties; and c) any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
3. Improperly Filed Claims: All claims you bring against GOALIE KING INC. must be resolved in accordance with this Resolution of Disputes section. All claims filed or brought contrary to the Resolution of Disputes section shall be considered improperly filed. Should you file a claim contrary to the Resolution of Disputes Section, GOALIE KING INC. may recover attorneys' fees and costs up to C$1500, provided that GOALIE KING INC. has notified you in writing of the improperly filed claim, and you have failed to promptly withdraw the claim.
Each of these policies may be changed from time to time. Changes take effect when we post them on the GOALIE KING INC. Website. When using particular services on our Website, you are subject to any posted policies or rules applicable to services you use through the Website, which may be posted from time to time. All such policies or rules are hereby incorporated into this Agreement.
GOALIE KING INC. is located at 5040 Route 132, Ste-Catherine. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. We do not guarantee we will take action against all breaches of this Agreement.
We may amend this Agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on this Website. Except as stated elsewhere, all amended terms shall automatically be effective 30 days after they are initially posted. Additionally, we will notify you through the GOALIE KING INC. newsletter. This Agreement may not be otherwise amended except in a writing signed by you and us. This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between us with respect to the subject matter hereof.
I agree to the following:
• I am at least 18 years old.
• I understand that the information I provide will be collected by GOALIE KING INC., and stored and processed by GOALIE KING INC., located in Ste-Catherine, Quebec, Canada.